Chapter Committee on Nominations and Leadership Identification (CCNLI) Member
- To prepare a slate of candidates for Chapter elected positions, including the Board of Directors and the CCNLI;
- To assure at least two candidates for each position to guarantee the Chapter's affirmative action goals, or to explain why single-slating is necessary;
- To develop a leadership roster to be used by the President for committee and task force appointments and to aid in the selection of candidates;
- To make recommendations for National leadership;
- To receive nominations by petition according to the Bylaws;
- To canvass, or cause to be canvassed, all properly marked ballots received within the required time.
Expectations: Must exhibit a demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the profession and the mission of the Chapter. Extensive leadership experience is required.
Time Involved: Attend at least three CCNLI meetings a year. Extensive telephone contacts with possible candidates is also required.
Term of Office: Two years, not eligible for re-election within one year of the expiration of the term. Not eligible for a board position for one year post-term.
- To attend and chair all CCNLI meetings and to attend Board of Directors meetings at the request of the Board,
- Fulfill the responsibilities of a member of the CCNLI Committee, as identified above.